The Qualification Committee of PASAF has confirmed the final allocation of the Universality Places in the Laser Standard and Laser Radial:
- Laser Standard, 1 Universality Place: BER
- Laser Radial, 3 Universality Places: CUB, ECU, TTO
The allocation of Universality Places was based primarily on performance in the qualifying regattas for the 2015 Pan Am Games.
This table confirms:
- the list of countries that have qualified to date;
- the final allocation of the Universality Places in the Laser Standard and Laser Radial;
- the requests for unclaimed places, if any, in the RS:X (m) and J24.
The deadline for NOCs to submit Entries by Number to TO2015 is March 27, 2015. The Qualification Committee will consider requests for unclaimed places once TO2015 has confirmed the Entries by Number submitted by the NOCs.
The Qualification Committee has asked that:
- the MNAs that have been allocated Universality Places confirm their intention to use the places;
- all MNAs confirm their qualification status with their NOC as soon as possible.